Buttery sweet tender dinner rolls for your next dinner party, this recipe is perfect for beginning baker since these dinner rolls are simple and easy to prepare.
Sweet Tender Dinner rolls
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 softened butter
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- To prepare the yeast:
- Add the warm milk and the yeast into a large mixing bowl. stir the mixture, then let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar, salt, and the eggs to the bowl and mix until blended add the butter then slowly add the flour and mix until a sticky dough forms. continue to knee the dough to a smooth dough. cover the dough and leave it in a warm place 30 minutes.
- Tun the dough into a lightly floured surface, and need for 5 minutes.
- Return the dough to the bowl and let it rice avian for another 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal sized pieces, round the dough pieces and place into a baking sheet
- Let it rise for another 20 -30 minutes.
- While the dough is rising heat the oven to 400f
- Bake for about 19 to 20 or until golden brown
- Remove from the oven allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.