Chia pudding a great way to start your day for breakfast with these healthy chilled Chia Puddings, Chia seeds are packed with nutrients since they are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber to keep you full for longer.
- 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2-4 Medjool dates pitted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- In a large bowl put the chia seeds in and set a side.
- In a blender add the milk, coconut oil and dates. Blend high speed until smooth.
- Pour the milk mixture over the chia seed and whisk until combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve chilled in bowls topped with your favorite fruits.