Serve this heirloom tomato and feta salad for those days where you don’t want to serve a green salad, the heirloom tomatoes are so vibrant and delicious sprinkle with feta cheese and the lemon dressing and you have a simple yet wonderful tomato salad that is here to stay.
Heirloom tomato and feta salad
Bright vibrant and juicy heirloom tomato salad with feta cheese, a great way of starting any meal.
- 4-6 servings
- 1 lb Heirloom tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons dill chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper until blended.
- Arrange tomatoes and onions into a large platter sprinkle the feta over the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the dressing evenly.
Leave a Reply